From Hindupedia, the Hindu Encyclopedia
By Swami Harshananda
Kalpanālāghava literally means ‘simple imagination’.
- The connection that exists between the parts and the whole
- Moving object and the movement
- Quality and the object that possesses
Though samavāya exhibits in many forms, but it is actually one. This kind of argument is kalpanālāghava. It is one of the eleven forms of tarka.
- Samavāya means inherence.
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Hinduism, Swami Harshananda, Ram Krishna Math, Bangalore